Family run B&B in Aldergrove, Crumlin
Close to Belfast International Airport
Welcome to Bay Cottage
Bay Cottage is a friendly, family run B&B and is one of the quietest Bed and Breakfasts close to Belfast International Airport. We have comfortable rooms with wonderful views, cater for vegetarians, vegans and other dietary requirements, have off road parking and can accommodate bikes, motorbikes, canoes and dogs.
Bay Cottage is ideal for those wishing to have a base for touring N.I, either for work or pleasure or for those who just want a quiet break. Though we are on the shores of Lough Neagh it is only a 30 minute drive to Belfast city centre, 25 minutes to Ballymena or Lisburn, 50 to the Giant's Causeway and we are half way between Antrim and Crumlin (10 minutes in opposite directions). We are happy to do runs to the local public transport links and the airport. There is space for cars, dry storage for bikes, motorbikes, canoes and sports equipment. We also have a kennel and run for visiting dogs.
Breakfast is prepared using local produce, which includes our own free-range eggs, bacon and sausage made from free-range pigs and fruit juice produced by a local manufacturer from Co. Armagh apples. Evening meals are by arrangement and guests can opt for a main meal or a light supper, time arranged to be mutually convenient. Please mention any dietary requirements when booking. We use local produce whenever possible and are happy to explain the origins or ingredients in any of our dishes. A small proportion of our energy is produced by our wind turbine and solar panels and an environmentally friendly wood pellet boiler powers our central heating.
COVID – 19
We are delighted to be opening again and in preparation we have successfully applied for the Industry Standard and “We're Good To Go”.
There are some changes:
- Hand sanitizer is in the front hall.
- Guest rooms will not be serviced and guests will be asked to place their bagged rubbish outside the room.
- As tea and coffee facilities have been removed from the rooms there will be refreshments served in the dining room on request until 9pm.
- The sitting room will only be available for those staying 3 nights or more.
- Room only bookings will be taken on request.
- The Hayloft is available on a self-catering basis or B&B but breakfast will be brought to you rather than served in the house.
- Evening meals are available at Bay Cottage but please order in the morning.
- As all tourist literature has been removed please feel free to ask for details of what is open at the time of your visit.
Our warm welcome will remain the same but socially distanced and we look forward to welcoming you to Bay Cottage.
- Antrim Castle Gardens and Clotworthy
- Antrim Round Tower and the Witch’s Stone
- World of Owls in Randalstown
- Clementstown Fun Farm
- Masserene and Allen Park Golf Clubs
- Horse Riding at Laurel View Equestrian Centre
- Lough Neagh Tours
- Pogue’s Entry
Bay Cottage Bed And Breakfast is delighted to display our superb self-catering cottage/apartment near Antrim, Antrim. You can find Bay Cottage Bed And Breakfast b&b near Antrim and other bed & breakfast accommodation special deals at BedPosts.