Family run B&B in Aldergrove, Crumlin
Close to Belfast International Airport
Welcome to Bay Cottage
Bay Cottage is a friendly, family run B&B and is one of the quietest Bed and Breakfasts close to Belfast International Airport. We have comfortable rooms with wonderful views, cater for vegetarians, vegans and other dietary requirements, have off road parking and can accommodate bikes, motorbikes and canoes.
Bay Cottage is ideal for those wishing to have a base for touring N.I, either for work or pleasure or for those who just want a quiet break. Though we are on the shores of Lough Neagh it is only a 30 minute drive to Belfast city centre, 25 minutes to Ballymena or Lisburn, 50 to the Giant's Causeway and we are half way between Antrim and Crumlin (10 minutes in opposite directions). We are happy to do runs to the local public transport links and the airport. There is space for cars, dry storage for bikes, motorbikes, canoes and sports equipment.
Breakfast is prepared using local produce, which includes our own free-range eggs, bacon and sausage made from free-range pigs and fruit juice produced by a local manufacturer from Co. Armagh apples. Evening meals are by arrangement and guests can opt for a main meal or a light supper, time arranged to be mutually convenient. Please mention any dietary requirements when booking. We use local produce whenever possible and are happy to explain the origins or ingredients in any of our dishes. A small proportion of our energy is produced by our wind turbine and solar panels and an environmentally friendly wood pellet boiler powers our central heating.
Please do not come if you have any symptoms of COVID. We are still committed to keeping our guests healthy so please read the following:
- We are maintaining our cleaning protocols and there is hand sanitizer in the hall and outside the bedrooms.
- Guest rooms will not be serviced during stays of under 5 days unless there is a specific request.
- The sitting room will only be available for stays of 3 nights or more.
- The Hayloft is available on a self-catering basis, but breakfast is available for an extra charge and will be served in the house.
- Tourist information is available on request.
- Antrim Castle Gardens and Clotworthy
- Antrim Round Tower and the Witch’s Stone
- World of Owls in Randalstown
- Clementstown Fun Farm
- Masserene and Allen Park Golf Clubs
- Horse Riding at Laurel View Equestrian Centre
- Lough Neagh Tours
- Pogue’s Entry
Bay Cottage Bed And Breakfast is delighted to display our superb self-catering cottage/apartment near Antrim, Antrim. You can find Bay Cottage Bed And Breakfast b&b near Antrim and other bed & breakfast accommodation special deals at BedPosts.
- Bay Cottage Bed & Breakfast rated "excellent" by 5 travellers